On behalf of the Executive Committee, I am honored to welcome you to attend the 2016 IEEE International Conference on High Voltage Engineering and Application (ICHVE 2016), which is organized jointly by Chongqing University and Southwest Jiaotong University, China, and Mississippi State University, USA.
The ICHVE 2016 is fully sponsored by the IEEE Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Society (DEIS). It will be technically supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering, and the China Electro-technical Society. The ICHVE 2016 will be held in Chengdu, China on September 19-22, 2016.
The ICHVE 2016 will be the 5th conference in this successful series. The conference started in Chongqing, China in 2008 and was reconvened in New Orleans, USA in 2010, and followed by in Shanghai, China in 2012, and in Poznan, Poland in 2014. This conference has attracted numerous attentions from researchers internationally in the field of high voltage engineering. We hope that this conference can not only provide an excellent platform to share knowledge and experiences on high voltage engineering, but also will give the possibility to present the latest achievements in power engineering, including topics of ultra high voltage, smart grid, new insulation materials and their dielectric properties.
Chengdu is the capital of Sichuan Province, China. Sichuan province is well known as the hometown of giant panda and the most beautiful place in China, full of history and culture. The Wolong Nature Reserve is a key nature preservation area primarily to protect and reproduce the giant pandas. The Jiuzhaigou, one of the most beautiful places on earth, attracts tourists from all over the world. Chengdu is also a good place to find the ancient and modern Sichuan culture, including the Sichuan Opera and the Tea Art, as well as the worldwide well-known spicy Sichuan food.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the very interesting city Chengdu, China, during September 19-22, 2016. I hope and deeply believe that ICHVE 2016 will definitely be a pleasant experience for you and will give you fruitful time, new contacts, and nice stay in Chengdu, China.
Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to the following areas:
1. Electromagnetic Fields: Computation, Measurement
2. Transients and EMC: Lightning, Switching, Repetitive Transients
3. High Voltage Measurement Techniques and Instrumentation
4. High Voltage Insulation System: Air, Gas, Vacuum Dielectrics
5. High Voltage Insulation System: Liquid, Solid Dielectrics
6. Outdoor Insulation: Insulator, Environmental Effects
7. High Voltage Cable Insulation
8. Insulation of High Voltage Transformer and Machine
9. Grounding Systems
10. High Voltage Insulation for UHV AC and DC System
11. High Electrical Stress Insulation System for Electronic Devices
12. New Insulation Materials
13. Aging, Space Charge, and Industrial Applications
14. High Voltage Apparatus: Reliability and Maintenance
15. Online Condition Monitoring, Fault Diagnosis
16. New Features and Special Interests in High Voltage Engineering
17. High Voltage Applications in Smart Grid
18. Smart Materials and Applications in High Voltage Engineering
19. High Voltage Engineering Education
2022年09月25日 中国 Chongqing2022 IEEE International Conference on High Voltage Engineering and Application
2020年09月06日 中国 Beijing2020 IEEE International Conference on High Voltage Engineering and Application
2018年09月10日 希腊2018 IEEE International Conference on High Voltage Engineering and Application