The authors are invited to submit an electronic version of papers via the conference website : http://www.icempe.org. The official language of the conference is English. lnstructions and detailed information on the conference will be posted on the conference website. All accepted papers will be published in lEEE Xplore (indexed by El).
1. Dielectric phenomenon: conduction, polarization, breakdown and space charge.
2. Performance, composition and structure of insulating materials: including nanocomposite, ecofriendly dielectrics and biodielectrics.
3. Fabrication, detection, operation and assessment of power equipment: including cable, motor, transformer, GlS, HVDC etc.
4. Electrical insulation techniques under extreme conditions: high temperature, high pressure, high vacuum, electrical insulation in space.
5. Others: including treeing, ageing, life assessment, modeling and simulations, measurement techniques etc.