The Samara National Research University and the Image Processing Systems Institute of RAS - branch of FSRC «Crystallography and Photonics» RAS are both pleased to announce the X International Conference on Information Technology and Nanotechnology (ITNT-2024) dedicated to the 300th anniversary of the Russian Academy of Sciences, which takes place in Samara (Russia) from May 20th to 24th, 2024 and is held full-time.
The Conference is intended to provide a forum for leading scientists from all over the world to discuss the latest advances in the basic and applied research in the field of Information Technology and Nanotechnology, attract young people to advanced scientific research, and share the latest trends in training and research programs for future ITNT specialists.
Within the framework of the X International Conference on Information Technology and Nanotechnology (ITNT-2024) the Youth School will be held. At the Youth School young researchers, post-graduate students and senior students will get acquainted with the scientific achievements in the Conference topics and also with unique laboratories and equipment of the Samara University. They also will have a unique opportunity to improve their professional level and publish their scientific results.
Section 1 "Computer Optics and Nanophotonics":
- Diffractive Optics (Design, Simulation and Manufacturing of Diffractive Optical Elements, Applications);
- Planar Optical Structures (Waveguides, Photonic Crystals, Resonance Structures, Bragg Gratings);
- Hyperspectral Systems (Optical Schemes, Dispersive Elements, Spectral Filters);
- Nanophotonics (Design, Simulation and Manufacturing of Elements of Nanophotonics, Plasmonics, Metasurfaces);
- Optical Sensing Systems, Information Transmission and Processing (Optical Calculations, Modeling of Optical Imaging Systems, Optical Neural Networks, Fiber Optics, Information Transfer in Free-space);
- Singular Optics (Generation and Registration of Optical Vortices, Propagation and Focusing of Optical Vortices, Cylindrical Vector Beams, Spin-Orbital Conversion).
Section 2 “Information technology in Earth remote sensing”:
- Information Technology in Design of Earth Remote Sensing Spacecraft and Payload;
- Software and Mathematical Solutions for Motion Control of Observation Spacecraft;
- Software and Hardware for Receiving, Processing and Analyzing Data Received from Earth Remote Sensing Spacecraft;
- Geoinformation Systems and Technologies (Vectorization, Tracing, Geospatial Analysis and Modeling; Geometric and Radiometric Correction; Image Fusion in Remote Sensing, Spectral Unmixing, Change and Anomaly Detection);
- Mathematical Modeling of the Processes of Earth Remote Sensing Spacecraft Performance;
- Modern Design Solutions for the Development of Earth Remote Sensing Spacecraft and their Constellations, Including CubeSat;
- UAV-based Remote Sensing Systems.
Section 3 "Artificial Intelligence":
- New Approaches, Trends and Fundamental Results in the Field of Artificial Intelligence and its Applications to Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis, Text Processing, Speech Information;
- Neural Network Methods and Deep Learning: New Architectures, Neural Models, Teaching Methods, Multimodal Intelligent Systems, New Approaches to Solving Applied Problems, Preparing Data for Training, Datasets Forming;
- Applied Artificial Intelligence Technologies in Image Processing, Unmanned Vehicles, Industrial and Agricultural Applications, Medical Applications, Ecology, Environmental Monitoring and Others;
- Software Technologies for Solving Problems of Artificial Intelligence – Frameworks, Libraries, Open Initiatives and Communities;
- Multidisciplinary Aspects of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: Ethical and Ontological Aspects of Artificial Intelligence, Systems of Trusted Artificial Intelligence.
Section 4 "Data Science":
- Data Engineering: Data Preprocessing, Validation and Augmentation;
- Data Visualization;
- Mathematical Methods of Data Analysis;
- Software Platforms and Libraries for Data Processing;
- Hardware for Data Storage and Processing;
- High-performance, Parallel and Cloud Computing, Big Data Technologies;
- Databases, Tools and Languages for Working with Databases.
Data Mining Applications:
- Solution of Urgent Applied Problems: Time Series Analysis; Natural Language Processing; Video Data Streams Analysis; Diagnostic Data Analysis.
Mathematical Methods of Digital Image Processing:
- Filtering, Enhancement, Color Mapping, Reconstruction, Compression, Spectral Transformations and Invariants, Mathematical Morphology, Segmentation, Images Mosaicing.
Mathematical Methods of Pattern Recognition:
- Feature Extraction and Selection, Descriptors, Dimensionality Reduction.
Machine Vision Technologies:
- Photogrammetry, Shape or Scene Reconstruction, Registration, Geometry Transformation, Point Cloud Processing; Scene Analysis; Structure from Motion, visual odometry.
Section 5 "Information technologies in biomedicine":
- Mathematical Methods for Processing Biomedical Data, Signals, Images, Biomedical Visualization;
- Biomedical Data Mining, Clinical Decision Support Systems;
- Artificial Intelligence in Biomedical Data Processing, Neural Networks and Deep Learning in Biomedical Applications;
- Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR) in Biomedical Applications;
- Medical Information Systems, Remote Interaction and Monitoring Systems, Telemedicine, Internet Medicine;
- Therapeutic and Diagnostic Systems, Implants, Artificial Organs, Biomedical Sensors, Medical Equipment, Internet of Medical Things (IoMT);
- Mathematical Modeling of Biophysical Processes.
Section 6 "Industrial Internet of Things":
- Digital Information Models (Digital Twins, Multi-Agent Systems, Digital Network Models);
- Intelligent Management Systems (Intelligent Decision-Making in Management Systems, Data Analysis for Decision Support, Machine Learning Models in Optimization and Management Tasks);
- Microservice Architecture and High-Load Applications (Organizing a Microservice Interaction, Load Balancing, Optimization of Distributed Computing);
- Collecting a Telemetry and Software Control of Devices (Sensors, Programmable Logic Controllers, Automation of Industrial Equipment).
2023年04月17日 俄罗斯 Online2023 IX International Conference on Information Technology and Nanotechnology
2022年05月23日 俄罗斯 Online2022 VIII International Conference on Information Technology and Nanotechnology
2017年05月16日 俄罗斯 Samara,RussiaInternational Conference on Information Technology and Nanotechnology - 2017