In the past few years, the world has witnessed at least two critical developmental trends that may have profound influence in the history of mankind. The first is a fundamental change in the nature of relationship between China and the Western countries, especially for the Sino-US relationship. The second is the outbreak of COVID-19, an almost “perfect” virus since the end of 2019. Undoubtedly, these two trends will create new and very uncertain challenges for all kind of organizations. We are particularly interested to see how management scholars are studying management issues due to these challenges. More importantly, we welcome research that have insights for responses to these challenges from the general management perspective mainly in the academic areas of entrepreneurship, international business, human resource management, organizational behavior, strategic management and other management related areas. Management studies with Asia relevance are particularly welcome. Conceptual, theory‐building, or empirical papers from these areas are all suitable for the conference.
Li-Qun WEI,Hong Kong Baptist University
Chi-Sum WONG, Chinese University of Hong Kong
Jianzu WU, Lanzhou University, China
Dr. Alison CHAN
AAOM PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
· Submissions should follow the style of the Asia Pacific Journal of Management for formatting, with 12 size font and double space (main text only). Please note APJM’s header and references format (similar to the APA style). The maximum length is 40 pages (all inclusive).
· Please submit in one email:
o The paper without self-identifying information. Page 1 should contain title (in ALL CAPS), abstract (100-200 words), and key words—but should contain no information about authors (please be sure to delete information about your name and school from the Word document’s “properties”). Mark your track (such as Business Policy and Strategy [BPS] or Organizational Behavior [OB]) on the upper right corner of page 1. Page 2 should be the first page of your text. Number all your pages, and the last page cannot exceed page 40.
o A separate title page with information about the title (in ALL CAPS) and all authors (name, affiliation, country, and email)—with corresponding author clearly designated. Please mark your track (such as Business Policy and Strategy [BPS] or Organizational Behavior [OB]) on the upper right corner of this title page.
o Please name your submissions by the 2-3-letter track acronymlast name of first author first substantive word of your title (excluding “a” and “the”). Differentiate the two documents as “text” or “title,” such as “BPS_Peng_global_text” or “OMT_Ahlstrom_asia_title.”
o For your email subject line, please use the title of your documents consisting of the 2-3-letter track acronym_last name of first author_first substantive word of your title (but without “text” or “title”), such as “HRM_Takeuchi_management” or “IM_Yi_multinational.”
· Manuscripts prepared in Microsoft Word should be submitted electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org (English papers), or email@example.com (Chinese papers). Do not send submissions directly to the Track Chairs.
· The papers that are submitted should not have been published by the time of the conference.
· All papers will go through a double-blind review process managed by the Track Chairs. Accepted papers will be assigned to paper presentation or interactive paper sessions by the Program Chair and uploaded to the AAOM conference website with a password given to the registered conference participants.
· Abstracts of the papers presented at the conference will be published on the conference website as conference proceedings.
· At least one of the authors must register before the deadline of registration, attend and present the paper in person at the conference. Otherwise, the paper will not be included in the conference program. If absence from a scheduled meeting is unavoidable, participants must contact the AAOM Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) as early as possible and pursue suitable alternative arrangements.