The 40th IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE 2022) is the IEEE Consumer Technology Society’s annual flagship conference that will take place in conjunction with CES. ICCE 2022 will bring together top professionals from industry, government, and academia from around the world. Consistent with our Society's scheduled name change in 2022 from Consumer Electronics to Consumer Technology, we have adopted “Digital you - Always” as the conference theme. The conference will provide networking opportunities for participants to share ideas, designs, and experiences on the state-of-the-art and future direction of consumer technologies. ICCE 2022 will feature a comprehensive high-quality technical & experiential program dealing with a mix of traditional and contemporary hot topics in paper presentations (lecture and interactive style), tutorials, industry forums, mixed panels and high-profile keynotes.
ICCE 2022 will be an online-only event.
• Security and Privacy of CE Hardware and Software Systems
• Internet of Things, Internet of Everywhere, and Edge Computing
• Consumer Power and Energy
• Consumer Systems for Healthcare and Wellbeing
• Machine Learning, Deep Learning and AI in CE
• Application-Specific CE for Smart Cities and 5G
• Audio/Video Systems and Signal Processing
• Human-Machine Interaction and User Experience
• Smartphone and Mobile Device Technologies
• Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and Displays
• Sensors and Actuator Systems
• Entertainment and Gaming
• Automotive CE Applications
• RF, Wireless, and Network Technologies