The International Conference on Electromagnetic Field Problems and Applications (ICEF) is now a well-known international forum for the presentation and discussion of the latest developments in electromagnetic fields and their applications. The ICEF2021 will be held during September 15-17, 2021 in Holiday Inn Riverside, Tianjin, China. Prospective authors should submit their two-page papers electronically in either PDF or DOC format. The two-page papers will undergo a peer-review process. The accepted contributions will be included in the Symposium Proceedings. Authors of accepted two-page papers will be solicited to submit a four-page full version which, after a peer-review process, will be published in two or more special issues of international journals, such as the IJAEM and COMPEL, etc. Both theoretical and applied research topics are of interest.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Tianjin.
Conference General Chairs
Technical Program chairs
Local Organizing Committee
Areas of Interest
The topics should be related but not limited to:
01. Static/Quasi-Static Fields
02. Wave Propagation, Scattering and Diffraction
03. Computational and Numerical Techniques
04. Optimization Methods in EM Designs
05. Coupled Problems
06. Material Modeling
07. Inverse Problems in Applied Electromagnetics
08. Nonlinear Electromagnetics
09. Software Methodology
10. Electric Machines and Drives
11. Electromagnetic Devices and Applications
12. EMC and EM Metrology
13. Non-destructive Electromagnetic Inspection and Applications
14. Micro/Nano Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS/NEMS)
15. Electromagnetics in Plasma
16. Nano-Electromagnetics and Applications
17. Photonics, Metamaterials and Metasurfaces
18. Biological Electromagnetics and Applications
19. Applied Superconductivity
20. Wireless Power Transmission and Harvesting
21. Interconnect and Packaging
22. Benchmarking (TEAM Problems)
23. Electromagnetic Education, Methods and Tools
Review and Publication
All the submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed assigned by the Program Committee.
All the accepted abstracts will be printed in the Abstract Book which hard copy is freely available for the registered participants.
The selected full papers will be published in the journals of “The International Journal for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engineering" or “International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics" after an additional review.