The 9th Global Conference on Materials Science and Engineering (CMSE 2020), which is technical sponsored by Pisarenko Institute for Problems of Strength, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, is scheduled to be held during August 16-19, 2020 in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Based on the previous eight events, CMSE2020 will continue to dedicate to cover all theoretical and experimental aspects of materials science and engineering aiming at providing an international academic platform for researchers and scholars to present their latest findings, and to facilitate networking and in-depth discussion with peers from different countries.
The conference program will consist of keynote speeches, invited speeches, oral and poster presentations. About 200 experts and researchers around the world will participate in CMSE2020.
*Detailed conference program will be updated a month before the beginning of the conference.
Brief Conference Program:
August 16 Registration
August 17 Welcoming Speech, Keynote Speeches and Invited &Oral Presentations
August 18 Invited Presentations, Oral Presentations
August 19 Field visit
Student Participant (作者注册)
Lunches and dinners during August 17-18; Paper Presentation; Conference Materails; Access to all technical sessions and coffee breaks; Certificate of Presentation/ Attendance; One day tour in Ukraine
We call for abstracts as well as full papers on all aspects of materials science and engineering.
The topics include: Materials Science; Composite materials; ceramics; nanomaterials; metal materials; structural materials; semiconductor materials; material characterization and testing; material mechanics etc.
Accepted full papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Some selected papers will be recommended to SCI indexed journals.
1. Abstract Submission for Oral/Poster Presentations.
For those who are only interested in attendance and making an oral or poster presentation without publications, please submit your abstract(s) only via the paper submission system, and mark "abstract for oral (or poster) presentation" in the note form at the submission system.
Abstracts should be submitted in .DOC format according to the template below:
*Please note that the abstracts submitted for attendance will not be published in any journals. The Conference Abstract Proceedings is for communication purpose only.
*Acceptance or rejection will be notified within two weeks via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2. Selected full paper for SCI Indexed Journal.
No typesetting is required before your initial submission. After your paper is accepted based on peer review, a propriate journal will be recommended to you attached with the template required by the journal accordingly.
• Both Full Paper and abstracts must be submitted through the http://paper.academicconf.com/author/login.aspx?confname=cmse2020.
• For papers to be published in SCI indexed journals, there will also be a charge for each additional page. For details, please consult the organizing committee before submission.
• Biomedical Composites
• Biomimetic Composites
• Carbon Matrix Composites
• Ceramic Matrix Composites
• Metal Matrix Composites
• Fibers, Matrices and Interfaces
• Multi-functional Composites
• Nanotechnology Composites
• Green Composites
• Liquid Composite Molding
• Composites Manufacturing
• Recycling of Composites and Sustainability
• Applications of Composites
• Mechanics of Solid Bodies
• Mechanics of Fluids and Gases
• Dynamics of Mechanical Systems
• Design and Optimization of Mechanical Systems
• Mechanical Technologies
Characterization & Testing
• Casting and Solidification
• Laser Processing
• Materials Chemistry
• Materials forming Technology
• Materials Mechanics
• Mechanical Behavior
• Modification Technology of Surface
• Coating Technology of Surface
• Polymer Science and Technology
• Synthesis and Processing
• Thin Film Growth Process
• Welding & Joining Metallurgy
• Synthesis of Nanostructured and Nanoscale Materials
• Nanofabrication and Processing of Nanoscale Materials and Device
• Atomic and Nanoscale Characterization of Functional Materials and Bio-assemblies
• Nanoprobes, Properties of Nanoscale Materials, Nanocatalysis
• Nanocomposites, Nanoparticles, Nanocrystalline Materials, and Nanoclusters
• Superlattices, Quantum Dots, Quantum Wires, Quantum Wells, Nanoscale Thin Films
• Nanophysics, Nanoelectronics, Nano-Optics, Nanomagnetism and Nanodevices
• Nanochips, Nanosensors and Nano-integration, Nanofluidics, Nanomachining
• Nanorobotics, Nanotribology, and Novel Applications of Nanostructured Materials
• Nanobiotechnology, Biochemical Assemblies, BioMEMS, Biomimetic
• Raw materials for Ceramic Materials – Natural, Synthetic, Recycled
• Advanced Shaping Techniques
• Advanced Drying and firing techniques
• Characterization of composition and microstructure
• Modeling of microstructure-property relations
• Mechanical properties of ceramics and refractories
• Thermal and thermomechanical properties of ceramics and refractories
• Refractories – raw materials, shaping and processing, characterization, application
• Electric and magnetic properties of functional ceramics
• Transparent ceramics and optical properties of ceramics
• Porous ceramics – processing, characterization, application
• Engineering ceramics including composites
• Glass and ceramics for electronics and optoelectronics
• Materials based on cement or other inorganic binders
• Ceramic materials for biological applications
• Fibrous materials, coatings and films based on inorganic non-metallic materials
Other Materials Related Topics
• Metals, alloys, coatings
• Electronic and optical materials
• Polymers and composites
• Textile materials
• Smart materials
• Concrete and cementitious composites
• Computational Materials Science
• Innovations in Materials Technology