As ICAO predicts that China will surpass United States in 2022 as the world's largest air travel market, and it will need 110,000 more pilots by 2035.The talent reserve mechanism of the three state-owned airlines Air China, China Eastern airlines and China southern airlines is relatively stable. However, due to the long training period of pilots, private airlines will choose the way of high-paying recruitment to supplement talent pool, especially for foreign pilots. Foreign pilots in Europe and US will be recruited at four times the industry standard salary, and the tax-free starting salary for foreign pilots has risen monthly from $10,000 to $26,000, and still keep rising,the soaring demand for civil aviation and the consequent fleet expansion speed are far higher than the growth rate of the number of domestic captains, so it can be inferred that there is still a sharp shortage of mature pilots in China, and the shortage of mature pilots is a major problem in the development of civil aviation in China.
Under this background,The 5th annual Civil Aviation Training International Forum (CATF) will be hold on September, 2019 in Sanya,China,which is hosted by Chinese Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics Civil Aircraft Operation Support Sub-committee and Shanghai Society of Aeronautics, supported by Sanya Safety Supervision Bureau of CAAC,organized by COMAC Shanghai Aircraft Customer Service Co., Ltd &Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd. The meeting will focus on topics such as aviation safety improvement, innovative training mode and new technology application, aviation data application and simulator training, aim to deliver cutting-edge information of the training industry,improve flight training actual effect, optimize talent pool, boost the rapid growth of China's civil aviation industry.
- How to Ensure that the Development of Civil Aviation in High-speed While Maintaining Acceptable Safety Level
- One Key to the Successful Implementation of Safety Regulation is to Attain a “Just Culture”?
- LOSA- Assess Potential Threats and Risks From More Accurate Flight Information
- How Different‘levels’of UPRT Influence Various Stages of a Professional Pilot’s Career
- Effects and Subsequent Effects After Operation of CCAR-121-R5
- SMS- the Next Step in the Evolution of Safety in Aviation
- The New Initial – VR Technology Combine with Training
- Aviation Training Requirements Under the Guidance of New Technologies
- The Actual Effect of HUD
- Create a More Relaxed and Active Training Environment through Gamification Training
- Application of Eye-tracking Technology in Flight Simulator
- Case Study of How Hainan Airlines Implement ACPC
- The Standards of Simulator Operator Quality Assessment
- How to Make Full Use of Existing Training and How to Broaden the Training Means to Curb Technology Decline.
- How to Deal with Time and Venue Restrictions in Aviation Training After the Expansion of Aircraft Fleet and Route Scale?
- Lessons from Work on Reduced Crew Operations
- How to Further Develop EBT and Integrate into the Existing Curriculum
- How to Build a Complete and Efficient System from Trainee to Captain
- New Aircraft Pilot Training Implementation
- Operation Feedback and Stability Analysis of ARJ