All submitted manuscripts must be PDF files that satisfy:
- Each page should have a top margin of 1 inch and a left margin of 1.25 inches, and the text area on each page should be 9 inches high by 6 inches wide.
- Do NOT use a two-column format; all submissions must have a single column format.
- Use 12 point type.
- The first page must begin with the title centered at the top, with the authors and their affiliations below the title. (DCC reviewing is single-blind, where the identities of the reviewers are anonymous, but the author names and affiliations are on the manuscript.) Following the title and authors, should be a short abstract, and following the abstract should be the start of the first section.
- Manuscripts may NOT be more than 10 pages TOTAL, including all references, figures, tables, notes, and appendices.
Note: In the case of an image or video that requires viewing to access visual quality, for optional use by a referee, a reduced size but reasonably viewable image or representative video frame may appear in the manuscript along with a link to the image or the video. In the case of audio, for optional use by a referee, a description of the audio material may be accompanied by a link to the audio.
- Here is a link to template of a formatted page:
- Submissions must be in PDF format, but here are some files that may be useful for preparation:
Manuscripts may be submitted for consideration as full paper or poster, or for consideration as poster only. Manuscripts submitted for consideration as poster only must still submit a thorough description of the work for review (NOT a one page summary).
Manuscripts accepted as papers will be presented at a technical session of the conference and have a final draft of at most 10 pages in the DCC proceedings. Manuscripts accepted as posters will be presented at the DCC poster session and have a one page summary in the DCC proceedings.
For inclusion in the DCC proceedings, an accepted manuscript requires the same formatting as for submission, the only difference being that manuscripts accepted as papers are limited to 10 pages and manuscripts accepted as posters are limited to one page.
Authors will be notified via email in late December of acceptance as a paper, acceptance as a poster, or rejection. Accepted manuscripts must be submitted electronically; the due date will be in early January. The letter of acceptance will include the exact due date, directions on where and how to make the electronic submission of the final manuscript, and directions for submitting a proceedings copyright form. (Do not include a copyright form with your submission; instead, wait until your submission has been accepted and you receive directions.)
- Michael W. Marcellin, University of Arizona (DCC Co-Chair)
- James A. Storer, Brandeis University (DCC Co-Chair)
- Ali Bilgin, University of Arizona (Committee Co-Chair)
- Joan Serra-Sagrista, U. Autonoma de Barcelona (Committee Co-Chair)
- Henrique Malvar, Microsoft Research (Publications Chair)
- James E. Fowler, Mississippi State University (Publicity Chair)
- Charles D. Creusere, New Mexico State University
- Travis Gagie, Diego Portales University
- Hamid Jafarkhani, University of California Irvine
- Giovanni Motta, Google, Inc.
- Gonzalo Navarro, University of Chile
- Jan Østergaard, Aalborg University
- Majid Rabbani, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Yuriy Reznik, Brightcove, Inc.
- Thomas Richter, Fraunhofer IIS
- Victor Sanchez, University of Warwick
- Serap Savari, Texas A&M University
- Khalid Sayood, University of Nebraska
- Rahul Shah, Louisiana State University
- Dana Shapira, Ariel University
- Ofer Shayevitz, Tel Aviv University
- Dafna Sheinwald, IBM Haifa Lab
- Iraj Sodagar, Microsoft Corporation
- Gary J. Sullivan, Microsoft Corporation
- Aaron B. Wagner, Cornell University
- Jiangtao Wen, Tsinghua University
- Ji-Zheng Xu, Microsoft Research
- En-Hui Yang, University of Waterloo
- Yan Ye, Alibaba Group