The International Conference on ENERGY and ENVIRONMENT (CIEM) is organised by the Academy of Romanian Scientists, University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Politehnica University of Timisoara in partnership with World Energy Council - Romanian National Committee. The 9th International Conference on ENERGY and ENVIRONMENT (CIEM)is technically co-sponsored by the IEEE Power & Energy Society.
The aims of CIEM is to respond to challenges in the rapidly developing fields of Power Engineering and Environmental Engineering, and to inspire both research studies and practical applications by promoting interaction among scientists from universities, research institutions, and industry.
The Conference Program Committee of 9th International Conference on Energy and Environment - CIEM 2019 invites researchers, practitioners and students worldwide to submit papers for consideration to be presented at the conference. Submitted papers must be original work with no substantially overlap with papers that have been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or conference with proceedings.
The suggested structural guidelines for abstracts are:
1. Title: The title should be short, however, reflective to the paper contents and objectives. Titles need not be too descriptive nor be very specific.
2. Introduction and Purpose: A paragraph introducing the topic, and highlighting its importance. The introduction may summarize the previous research or related experience (Literature search). The introduction should end with a clear statement of the objective or research question of the paper or presentation. A statement such as “In this paper/presentation we introduce a model for …”, or “In this paper/presentation we report on our experience in …”, etc.
3. Methodology: A paragraph describing the approach/methodology used to achieve the paper objectives. This may include, model, analysis, survey, experience, interviews, etc.
4. Findings: A paragraph summarizing the findings resulting from applying the methodology or approach. Statements such as “We achieve xx% reduction in …” is suitable.
5. Closing: A paragraph or statement stating the relevance, contribution and benefits of the paper or presentation to the conference theme, related subthemes (Topics) and conference attendees. Recommended actions, extensions, expansions of the study, etc. may be included in this paragraph.
Authors will be advised via email of acceptance or rejection of the Abstract by 15 March 2019.Authors whose Abstracts are accepted for presentation will be requested to provide the full paper by 15 May 2019 in accordance with the procedures outlined in Submit Paper section.
- Environmental Impact
- Smart Cities
- Hydro Power Engineering
- Nuclear Power Engineering
- Renewable Energies
- Power Systems & Smart Grids
- Energy Efficiency
- Fluid Mechanics and Applications
- Fossil Fuels Clean Technologies
- Digitalization in Energy Systems