ICDVC-2018, the 5th International Conference on Dynamics, Vibration and Control, will be held on July 28-30, 2018 in Shijiazhuang, China. Like its four predecessor events held in Beijing (1990 and 2006), Hangzhou (2010), and Shanghai (2014), ICDVC-2018 is sponsored by the Chinese Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (CSTAM) and co-sponsored by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) as well as other universities in China. The conference in 2018 is organized by Shijiazhuang Tiedao University. Dynamics, vibration and control composes of an active sub-discipline of mechanics, and ICDVC-2018 is devoted to the significant research field. The aim of ICDVC-2018 is to bring together the international leading scientists of dynamics, vibration and control communities, both theoreticians and experimentalists, and to present their original research work of very high quality. The themes of the conference are intended to be broad enough so as to cover most of the directions in dynamics, vibration and control, promoting wide interactions among different academic disciplines. Mathematical theory, numerical simulation, physical experiments, engineering design, information technique, biological and financial studies, and other various applications are included in the main program of the conference. The conference also provides an excellent opportunity to researchers from different fields of science and engineering, both experts and new comers, for sharing ideas, experience and progress, and exploring new directions and problems among specialists in these fascinating subjects. Both oral and poster presentations will be included in the conference program. Internationally leading experts will deliver keynote lectures at the ICDVC-2018. It is expected that over 500 participants from various countries will attend the conference.
1. The short abstract Participants are invited to submit short abstracts on any of the conference topics. Short abstracts should be informative and carefully prepared, and new insights should be highlighted. The short abstract should enable the Program Committee to judge the scientific merit of the paper. Short abstracts must be exclusively submitted through the conference website where step-by-step instructions are given. Short abstracts submitted by any other means will not be considered. The length of each short abstract is strictly limited to two hundred words. Abstract longer than two hundred words will not be able to complete submission. The deadline for short abstract submission is December 31, 2017. All contributed abstracts must be submitted before this deadline. Authors whose abstracts have been accepted will be notified by e-mail in February 2018. 2. The two-page extended summary The two-page extended summary should include the following information: 1) Corresponding author and his address; 2) Objective and novelty of the research; 3) Methods and techniques; 4) Main results; 5) Conclusions; 6) Main references.
Topics of the Conference
1. Nonlinear Dynamics Stability and Bifurcation Chaotic Dynamics Fractals in Dynamics Control and Synchronization of Complex Systems
2. Vibration and Control Vibration Analysis of Discrete and/or Continuous Systems Passive and Active Vibration Control Signal Processing, Monitoring and Diagnostics Electromechanial Systems, Rotor Systems, and Other Engineering Applications
3. Multi-body Systems Modeling and Control of Multi-body Systems Contact and Impact Problems Numerical Simulations Experimental Investigations Engineering Applications
4. Analytical Mechanics Dynamical Systems with Holonomic or Noholonomic Constraints Symmetry and Conservation Birkhoffian Dynamics Mathematical Methods in Analytical Dynamics
5. Stochastic Dynamics Theory and Methods of Nonlinear Stochastic Dynamics Response and Stability of Stochastic System Stochastic Bifurcation and Chaos Stochastic Nonsmooth System Dynamics Fractional-order Dynamics and Control ICDVC-2018 Shijiazhuang
6. Interdisciplinary Topics Neurodynamics Dynamics in Ecology, Epidemic and Environmental Sciences Dynamics of Biological Systems Economy and Finance Dynamics Micro-Systems, Micro-Structures and Nano-Systems Dynamics of Railroad Vehicles and Transportation Systems Spacecraft Dynamics and Control Fault Diagnosis and Condition Monitoring