The 8th International Conference on Optical Terahertz Science and Technology (OTST 2019) will be held in the Eldorado Hotel & Spa in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA during March 10th - 15th, 2019. The OTST conference was founded in 2005 and has been held every two years to provide a venue for researchers all over the world to present the latest research performed with optical techniques to access the terahertz spectral range. The conference will feature invited, contributed oral, and poster presentations to showcase the latest advances and perspectives in both fundamental science and real world applications. The conference promotes in-depth discussions and encourages scientists at all stages of their careers to connect and collaborate. An introductory workshop/tutorial will be organized on the first day of the conference (March 10) for students and those who are new to the world of terahertz science and technology.
One-page abstract summarizes the latest research progress in the fields of optical terahertz science and technology. The abstract should follow the style provided in the template, and be submitted as a PDF file.
- Optical THz generation and detection
- THz spectroscopy
- High-field THz physics and nonlinear optics
- Near-field microscopy and nanoscopy
- Metamaterials and plasmonics
- Quantum cascade lasers
- Novel materials for THz applications
- Devices, components, and systems
- Imaging, sensing and nondestructive evaluation
- Applications in nanomaterial characterization
- Applications in biology and medicine
Hou-Tong Chen, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Igal Brener, Sandia National Laboratories