International Conference on Energy and Power Engineering (ICEPE) aims at providing a platform to leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the areas of power and energy engineering. Energy and power are important topics nationally and globally in the face of multitudes of issues such as shifting paradigms of energy generation and consumption, smart grids, renewable and green energy and climate change. The conference will bring academicians and industry practitioners together to share their ideas and experiences among them and the future engineers of the country.
The broad objectives of this conference include:
- To discuss challenges of meeting increased energy demand in future and analyze possible infrastructure needs that could lead to solution with Bangladeshi as well as internal perspective.
- To develop effective energy education scheme which can ease the up gradation of existing grid and ensure improved customer experience.
Technical program of the conference would provide opportunity to hear from national and international leading power researchers and practitioners explaining the latest innovations and practices in power industry. Along with speeches from distinguished key note speakers, the program will also include tutorials, parallel panel sessions, parallel paper presentation sessions, poster session, student project show, industry product exhibitions; technical tour and social activities.
Online Paper Submission
November 15, 2018
Notification of Acceptance:
January 1, 2019
February 1, 2019
14-16 March, 2019
ICEPE 2019 invites paper from all areas of Energy and Power Engineering. The topic of interest includes but are not limited to:
• Artificial Intelligence in Power System
• Electrical machines and Drives
• Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
• Emerging Technologies in Power System
• Energy Efficiency
• High Voltage Engineering and Protection
• Internet of Things (IoT) in Power Systems
• Power and Energy Systems
• Power Electronics
• Hydropower and biomass
• Power Engineering Education
• Power System Planning, Operation & Control
• Renewable Energy
• Smart Grid and Sustainable Energy
• Wind Energy