The 2018 Smart Grid Conference (SGC) will be held on November 28th and 29th, in Sanandaj, Kurdistan, Iran, organized by University of Kurdistan (UOK) and Smart/Micro Grids Research Center (SMGRC) in cooperation of the Iranian Society of Smart Grid.
The SGC brings together an international community of researchers, practitioners and experts to discuss the latest findings in the scope of smart grids. The conference will feature various kinds of presentations (invited, technical paper and etc.), workshops, exhibits and discussion panels by experts representing both industry and academia.
Prospective researchers and experts are invited to submit original contributions or tutorials containing the latest finding about the conference topics to SGC2018 via the conference online submission system.
We are looking forward to meeting you at the SGC 2018.
Registration Ends: 2018/11/06
Paper Submission Ends: 2018/09/29
Start Date: 28 and 29 November 2018
- Demand Side Management, Smart Homes/Buildings, Zero Carbon Communities
- Communication Systems and Information Technologies for Smart Grids
- Distributed Generations, Renewable Energy Resources, Energy Hub
- Power Electronics Applications in Smart/Micro Grids
- Physical, Cyber and System Security for Smart Grids
- Reliability and Energy Management in Smart Grids
- Smart Metering Infrastructure and Automation
- Wide-Area Monitoring, Control, and Protection
- Smart Grid Regulation, Standards, and Codes
- Electric vehicles and system integration
- Microgrids and Islanding Operation
- Smart City and Internet of Things