th IEEE International Conference on Applied System Innovation 2018 (IEEE ICASI 2018) are organized by IEEE Tainan Section Sensors Council (IEEE TSSC) and Taiwanese Institute of Knowledge Innovation (TIKI), and will be held in Chiba, Tokyo Japan on April 13~17, 2018. It will provide a unified communication platform for researchers with a wide range of topics, such as information technology, innovation design, communication science & engineering, industrial design, creative design, applied mathematics, computer science, design theory, cultural & creative research, electrical & electronic engineering, mechanical & automation engineering, green technology & architecture engineering, material science and other related fields. Professionals from industry, academia and government are encouraged to discourse on research and development. Professional practice, business and management in the information, innovation, communication and engineering fields are welcome to participate in IEEE ICASI 2018. This conference enables interdisciplinary collaboration of science and engineering technologists in the academic and industrial fields, as well as networking internationally. During the conference, there will be substantial time for presentation and discussion. Attendants will find various activities useful in bringing together a diverse group of engineers and technologists across the disciplines for the generation of new ideas, collaboration potential and business opportunities.
All accepted papers will be submitted in the proceedings of IEEE ICASI 2018 (submitted for indexing by EI). Excellent papers selected from IEEE ICASI 2018 will be recommended to be published on suitable 10 different SCI or SSCI journals after an additional review process and may need extra publication charge.
(1) Materials (ISSN 1996-1944; IF: 2.728; 10% discount of publication fee)
(2) Energies (ISSN 1996-1073; IF: 2.077; 10% discount of publication fee)
(3) Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220; IF: 2.033; 10% discount of publication fee)
(4) Applied Sciences (ISSN 2076-3417; IF: 1.726; 10% discount of publication fee)
(5) Micromachines (ISSN: 2072-666X; IF: 1.295; 10% discount of publication fee)
(6) Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education
(SSCI, ISSN: 1305-8223; IF: 1.016)
(7) Microsystem Technologies (ISSN: 1432-1858; IF: 0.974)
(8) Advances in Mechanical Engineering (ISSN: 1687-8140; IF: 0.640)
(9) Sensors and Materials (ISSN: 0914-4935; IF: 0.489)
(10) Integrated Ferroelectrics (ISSN: 1607-8489; IF: 0.375)
(11) Applied System Innovation (ISSN 2571-5577, English version, free charge)
If the paper had been published in Applied System Innovation, the author could get 200 USD refund of registration fee for each paper.
(12) Journal of Cultural and Creative Industries Research
(ISSN: 2308-5193; THCI ,Chinese version)
(13) Journal of Science and Innovation
(ISSN:2078-5453; English version, free charge)
2024年04月18日 日本 Kyoto2024 10th International Conference on Applied System Innovation
2023年04月21日 日本 Chiba2023 9th International Conference on Applied System Innovation
2022年04月22日 台湾-中国 Nantou2022 8th International Conference on Applied System Innovation
2017年05月13日 日本 Sapporo,Japan2017 International Conference on Applied System Innovation
2016年05月28日 日本 Okinawa, Japan2016年应用系统创新国际会议