You are cordially invited to participate in and attend the Computing, Communications and IoT Applications Conference (ComComAp2019) to be held in Shenzhen University, Shenzhen, China on October 26-28, 2019.
The conference is to address, explore and exchange information on the state-of-the-art in all types of computing systems, communications, and networking as well as IoT/Engineering applications.
We are interested in visionary, experimental, systems-related and work in-progress papers on the current state of research in Computers, Communications/Networking and IoT/Engineering Applications and related issues. Papers should describe original, previously unpublished work, not currently under review by another conference, workshop, or journal.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
• ANTENNAS AND MICROWAVE/MM-WAVE/THZ DEVICES/CIRCUITS
- Antennas for Mobile Communications - Antennas for Wireless LAN
- EM Theory and Applications - Scattering, Diffraction and Padar Cross Section
- Antennas for Ultra High Data Rate Communications - Propagation Theory and Measurements
- Propagation for Location Based Devices - Environmental Effects on Radio Propagation
- Antennas and Propagation for Biomedical Apps - Metasurface Materials and Techniques
• INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT) SERVICES AND APPLICATIONS
- Next Generation IoT - IoT Security
- IoT Devices/Applications - IoT QoS and Management
- Multimedia over IoT - IoT over 5G
- Vehicular Communications over IoT - Cooperative IoT Services
- Social Networking and IoT - IoT Green Computing
• WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS, SMART SYSTEMS, CLOUD/FOG & BIG DATA
- Smart Systems: City, Building, Campus - Smart Grid and Big Data
- Wireless Communications and Networking - Cloud/Fog Applications
- Cyber Physical Systems - Cloud/Fog Computing
- Intelligent Transportation - Cloud/Fog Communications and Networking
- Smart Sensors - Smart Robot Technologies